Blackmarket: Issues with the Key prizes.

Andy_Candy

Good Morning,
Earlier today at the time that the Blackmarket refreshed, I had won first place.
I was in the Nether, with enough space in my inv for the prize to be redeemed, however, I was not given my keys. I inquiry this issue with a moderator a few minutes later since I decide to give just a bit of time, just in case it lagged out somehow.

Nonetheless, I was given a very vague answer along the lines of "I'll put that on our to do list since this has happened multiple times"
I don't mean to be rude, but I felt somehow very dissatisfied and somewhat aggravated with this reply because it's not only me but many people who have invested time to compete in this event. I had even replied back asking "What does that exactly mean?" Do we get some kind of compensation for our time? Will we ever get our rewards? Or Did we just wasted our time and get absolutely nothing?...
But in the end, all I was told is "It's just a list where we put issues to be fixed" and after trying to message this moderator, they just vanished and logged off, leaving me with no real answers.

Again, I apologize in advance if this sounded rude, it was not my intention. However, it is very discouraging to have such a situation happening, not only once but multiple times, and on top of it being left with such a vague answer.

Will any other moderator be able to give me a more concrete answer, please?

Candii

Staff member
Admin
Hello Andy!

I'm sorry that you weren't able to claim your keys. Blackmarket can be so difficult to get on the leaderboards for, I still have yet to do it! Due to this, I can completely understand the frustration that you felt when you couldn't claim them. For a more clarifying answer, the higher-ups on the team have been alerted of this issue. In order to fix it, for now, blackmarket keys will be received in /crates (virtual crate keys) instead of players getting a physical copy of it.

I hope this provides you with a more concrete explanation.

Have a great day!