Donations Ranks

MrDravon240

I wanted to purchase a rank, so I got into the store selected the rank I want and typed all of the info in correctly. I then clicked buy and it refreshed the page with an error. It said; “You are required to have a premium Minecraft Name”. I’m not quite sure what that meant. I’m on mobile so it added a _ at the beginning of my Mc name, so I tried it with and without the _ . I’m still getting the same error code! If anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated!

ItsSynchro

Staff member
Owner
Hello MrDravon240,

The issue has been resolved, and you should now be able to purchase a rank with no trouble. However, please remember to insert the _ right before your username.

MrDravon240

Hello MrDravon240,

The issue has been resolved, and you should now be able to purchase a rank with no trouble. However, please remember to insert the _ right before your username.
Thank you so much for the fast reply! And thank you for resolving the issue!

Candii

Staff member
Admin
where do we go to get the donator rank?
The donator rank is added to your account soon after purchase, but you may have to wait a couple of minutes. As for where to buy the ranks, hit "Store" at the top of this website or click the link in my signature.